Maintains and records business transactions. Follows bookkeeping procedures established by the organization. Must be familiar with standard bookkeeping concepts, practices, and procedures. Responsibilities will include performing certain daily, monthly bookkeeping functions. Some of these functions include things like assisting. Will be required to work with different departments and must be able to get along well with others.
- Receive, code, and, when necessary, investigates accounts payable invoices.
- Invoice customers and communicate (both in verbal and written form) with customers, suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Prepared monthly sales and mining reports for internal and external record keeping
- Help with budgeting
- Prepares and submit federal mining/royalty reports
- Assists accountants on tax return preparations.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or management.
- Responsible for daily entries in both Accounts Receivable and Account Payable Journals.
- Purchasing duties as able to fit in.
- Clerical duties as required
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, Word required.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or computerized accounting very beneficial
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, printer and other general office equipment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Accrued Vacation, Sick leave and Holiday pay
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance available after three month probation period
- Family friendly management policies