POSITION: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
The purpose of this position is to handle the detailed documentation for product leaving the processing plant including product labels, bills of lading and certificates of analysis. This position is the initial point of contact for incoming vendor shipments and plant visitors.
The person in this position is often responsible for written and oral communication between the plant operators, salespeople and bookkeeping.
This position has diverse duties with no established routine.
This job description may change based on the workload, implemented systems and demands.
- Prepare and distribute bill of ladings and other shipping documents
- Prepare and record certificates of analysis (COA) for all orders and emailing them to customers
- Maintain inventory of product labels and instructions.
- Prepare orders and samples for shipment
- Keep an ongoing inventory at the plant
- Answer plant phone as required
- Help with office work as requested
- Monitor and record production activities when requested
- Collect mining documentation including number of loads and weigh tickets.
- The ability to use Outlook, Word and Excel Software
- Ability to operate computers, fax and access internet
- Must be able to adapt to different work environments and work with people.
- Must be willing to adjust activities and routine to accommodate better systems
- Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize duties
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 4pm
- Accrued Vacation, Sick leave and Holiday pay
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance available after three month probation period
- Family friendly management policies